Go further, faster and be #StrongerTogether! We are more successful together. This is why you have the opportunity to become a star in our team.
Our passion makes us a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry as well as a pioneer for the mobility of the future. Our product portfolio addresses all crucial issues related to powertrain and air conditioning technology – both for e-mobility and vehicles with combustion engines. Today, more than 79,000 employees work on innovative products throughout 160 production locations and 16 major development centers. Our goal is to shape the mobility of tomorrow – let’s be #StrongerTogether. Join our team MAHLE.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Supervision of the subsystem engineering team (mechanics, electricals and electronics HW/FW) from concept phase to series production
- Technical project planning, coordination and controlling in the area of system engineering with the responsibility to achieve the set targets
- Creative, diagnostic and innovative problem solving of technical challenges during all development phases
- Guide engineering team towards requirements
- Participate in innovation, product cost and quality improvement initiatives
- Preparation in the specifications setting
- Analysis of test results and technical reports
- Apply engineering practices to reach design solutions
- Global change management
Your Skills & Strengths
- Engineering degree in the area of System Engineering, Electronics, Mechanics, Drive Systems or comparable
- 5-10 years of practical engineering job experience
- Knowledge in Design-to-Functions, Design-to-Cost, Design-to-Manufacturing, Robust Design & Testing, Reliability Management
- Knowledge of project management “best practices” beneficial
- Ability to work effectively in a motivated team, under pressure and to strict time constraints
- Confidence and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Good time management & delegation skills are desirable
- Trustworthy, creative and enthusiastic attitude
- Fluent in Spanish and English
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you.