Go further, faster and be #StrongerTogether! We are more successful together. This is why you have the opportunity to become a star in our team.
Our passion makes us a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry as well as a pioneer for the mobility of the future. Our product portfolio addresses all crucial issues related to powertrain and air conditioning technology – both for e-mobility and vehicles with combustion engines. Today, more than 79,000 employees work on innovative products throughout 160 production locations and 16 major development centers. Our goal is to shape the mobility of tomorrow – let’s be #StrongerTogether. Join our team MAHLE.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Planning, specification & setup of the test environment (hardware & resources)
- Development and definition of test & validation plans on component & system level
- Evaluation of test results & feedback in design loops
- Writing Data reports including information, recommandations and conclusions according to acquired test data
- Definition & implementation of automated testing procedures
Your Skills & Strengths
- Engineering degree in Electronics, Mechatronics or comparable
- At least 5-10 years of experience in a similar function #Experience in testing of components/systems in the automotive or E-bike industry, preferably mechatronics related
- Familiar with the setup of a new test environment
- Familiar with mechanical and electronics testing and development lab work
- Team spirit
- High interest in the E-bike indusry is desirable
- Fluent in Spanish and English
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you.