Go further, faster and be #StrongerTogether! We are more successful together. This is why you have the opportunity to become a star in our team.
Our passion makes us a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry as well as a pioneer for the mobility of the future. Our product portfolio addresses all crucial issues related to powertrain and air conditioning technology – both for e-mobility and vehicles with combustion engines. Today, more than 79,000 employees work on innovative products throughout 160 production locations and 16 major development centers. Our goal is to shape the mobility of tomorrow – let’s be #StrongerTogether. Join our team MAHLE.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Support to the Health, Safety and Environment department.
- To be part of our own occupational risk prevention service.
- Perform risk assessment according to specialties assumed by the SPP (safety and hygiene); elaboration, updating and revision of the document, etc.
- Carry out planning of the preventive activity; establish the preventive and corrective measures that are necessary depending on the result of the risk assessment. Preparation, updating and revision of the document. Monitoring and control of SPP and SPA planning.
- Management of preventive and corrective measures; carrying out the necessary steps to ensure that preventive and corrective measures are implemented.
- Cooperation in the process of preparing SPP annual reports and annual programs.
- Training and information of personnel; providing training in PRL to company personnel and informing them of risks and preventive measures. Documentary management of the records generated.
- Management of PPE; orders, delivery, documentary record of deliveries, etc.
- Investigation of accidents; elaboration of investigation reports and their report.
- Measurements of any kind (lighting, temperature, humidity, noise, chemical contaminants, etc.); reporting. Calibration management and equipment maintenance.
- Interlocution with the SPA; support and accompaniment to the technicians of the external prevention service during consultations or visits.
- Management of virtual platform for preventive management; data upload, reports, etc.
- Management of staff health surveillance; coordination with the SPA to carry out medical examinations, documentary control of letters of aptitude or resignations, etc.
- Coordination between plants; implementation of standards, guidelines or procedures that are established at the general level of the company and the SPP in each plant.
- Coordination of business activities; establishment of means of coordination with external companies, platform management for the CAE, etc.
- Management of preventive maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Management of registrations, departures of workers, equipment, processes, etc.; permanent communication with the SPP of any variation that occurs in the workplace.
- Technical support to the SPP in other centers (Paterna and Valladolid).
- Elaboration and reporting of reports required by the company at global level; indices, indicators, etc.
- Support to the SPP during the process of internal and external audits to be carried out.
- Management of inspections; support and accompaniment to JCCM technicians. Possible assistance to labour inspection and requirements management.
- Meetings of the Health and Safety Committee.
- Attendance at meetings, company rallies abroad; report reports.
Your Skills & Strengths
- Master of prevention of labour risks with 3 specialities (safety, hygiene, ergonomics-psycho-sociology).
- English (B1-B2 / Fluent).
- Working in External or Internal Occupational Risk Prevention Service (at least 3 years).
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you.