Go further, faster and be #StrongerTogether! We are more successful together. This is why you have the opportunity to become a star in our team.
Our passion makes us a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry as well as a pioneer for the mobility of the future. Our product portfolio addresses all crucial issues related to powertrain and air conditioning technology – both for e-mobility and vehicles with combustion engines. Today, more than 79,000 employees work on innovative products throughout 160 production locations and 16 major development centers. Our goal is to shape the mobility of tomorrow – let’s be #StrongerTogether. Join our team MAHLE.
Your Skills & Strengths
- Programming and validation for Printer, SPI, AOI 2D, AOI 3D, AOI THT, AOI UV, X Ray In Line and Offline machines
- Creation and validation of programs , definition and visual aids for all parameters related with the process according with the customer and standard rules
- Attend the customer audits presenting the reports to validate the process
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Industrial engineer , Mechanical or electronics , telecommunications
- English Level B2 , or advanced
- Set up for industrial equipments, electronic assembly process and knowledge in chemical products
- Experience electronic process assembly. 2 years preferred
In addition to work in a great team, we encorage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assigments and personalized support your career are available to you.