Go further, faster and be #StrongerTogether! We are more successful together. This is why you have the opportunity to become a star in our team.
Our passion makes us a leading international development partner and supplier to the automotive industry as well as a pioneer for the mobility of the future. Our product portfolio addresses all crucial issues related to powertrain and air conditioning technology – both for e-mobility and vehicles with combustion engines. Today, more than 79,000 employees work on innovative products throughout 160 production locations and 16 major development centers. Our goal is to shape the mobility of tomorrow – let’s be #StrongerTogether. Join our team MAHLE.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- B-C Prototypes manufactures including design of tools and processes
- Functional analysis and thermal and mechanical reports
- Technical support on DFM target (Design for Manufacturing)
- Electronic Assembly expertise (automotive market preferred)
- Lean manufacturing knowledge and mindset
Your Skills & Strengths
- Engineering degree in Industrial, Mechanical or Electronics or Telecommunications engineering or comparable
- At least 2 years of experience in automation for the automotive industry
- Experience in the set up of industrial equipment, electronic assembly process and robotics
- Very good English Skills
- Fluent in Spanish
In addition to work in a great team, we encorage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assigments and personalized support your career are available to you.